Try Looker Studio Pro at no cost for 30 days

Hello,

I'd like to try Looker Studio Pro. On the Looker Studio page, it states that we can try Looker Studio Pro free of charge for 30 days. However, I'm unable to create an instance of Looker Studio Pro. I've attached screenshots to illustrate the issue. Has anyone recently tried using Looker Studio Pro? I’d appreciate any guidance or insights. Thank you!

giritharan_t_0-1725627469416.pnggiritharan_t_1-1725627568536.png

1 2 51
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Google Cloud Community.

Based on your description, it seems you're encountering difficulties when trying to create a Looker Studio Pro instance. This could be due to a few reasons:

1. Incorrect Permissions: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to create a Looker Studio Pro instance within your Google Cloud project.
  2. Billing Account Configuration: Verify that your Google Cloud project is linked to a billing account. Even for the free trial, a billing account is required.
  3. Technical Glitches: Sometimes, temporary technical issues can prevent the creation of new instances.

Hello,

Thank you for your engagement regarding this issue. We haven’t heard back from you regarding this issue for sometime now. Hence, I'm going to close this issue which will no longer be monitored. However, if you have any new issues, Please don’t hesitate to create a new issue. We will be happy to assist you on the same.

Regards,
Jai Ade